Remember when I said that I wouldn’t make fun of cowboy anymore? Well…JUST KIDDING!
It’s a.m. at 4G and Cowboy and I are having our usual conversation while I’m perusing my closet for just the right cheetah print outfit.
ME: Are we supposed to get any rain today?
COWBOY: Only a 20% chance which means there’s an 80% chance that we won’t.
ME: Yes, that does seem to add up.
Later on that day I call him to let him know I’m on my way home-
ME: Hey, I’m heading that way. Is it raining there?
COWBOY: Yes, we got an eench. How much did you get there?
ME: (I’m trying to hold in my laughter) We got a what?
COWBOY: An eench, did you get any rain?
ME: Yes, we got a lot. How much did you say we got?
COWBOY: Just an eench here but down yonder they got two eenches.
Bahaha, eenches…this dude cracks me up !!!
’til next Sunday y’all- xo, Tammy